Version 2 of air-fried chicken for the week. Using a storebought sauce as marinade helps cut down on prep time and wastage. Since the sauce has everything mixed in, there is very little prep time for this dish. I make a larger batch to use for the rest of the week in a sandwich or pasta. Chimichurri chicken tastes delicious as it is with a side of rice.
- 4-5 chicken thighs
- ½ cup of store-bought chimichurri
- 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) in a bowl large enough to accommodate chicken thighs.
- Add chicken and coat thoroughly
- Marinade for a couple of hours, but no more than overnight.
- Add chicken thighs to the air fryer and cook for 17-20 minutes turning halfway through.
Read instructions for the air fryer carefully for actual cooking times.
Teen Recipe Type